Mineralogical expertise for
- Industrial minerals (e.g. fluorite, barite, and talcum)
- Industrial solid and loose rocks (e.g. building stone, grit, sand)
- Processing products (concentrates, tailings)
- Industrial mineral products (e.g. slag, glasses)
Geological documentation and evaluation of
- Borings (petrography, stratigraphy, ore minerals, tectonic structures)
- Underground exposures (mines, caves)
- Surface exposures (e.g. quarries, excavations, gravel / sand / clay pits)
- Field exposures (field mapping)
- Geotechnical objects
Geochemical and heavy mineral mapping.
Expert sampling according to DIN/EN/ISO and scientific criteria of
- Ore commodities
- Industrial minerals and rocks
- Products of mineral processing
Geochemical analysis (planning, coordination, reporting) of
- Rock, soil, water
- Industrial rocks and minerals
- Processing products
- Industrial mineral waste
Petrographic and mineralogical quality assessment and investigation of damages for dimension stone and industrial rocks.
Stable isotope (34S, 18O) analysis and interpretation in
- Solids (e.g. ore, salt)
- Liquids (e.g. mine water, groundwater)
Soil mapping according to KA5
- Evaluation of the degree of exploration of mineral deposits
- Development of concepts for prospecting and exploration
- Planning and coordination of exploration
- Evaluation of mineral deposits and stocks
- Mineralogical and geochemical supervision of processing tests
- Reporting in German and English
Concept of mineral deposit evaluationThe evaluation integrates from the outset a geochemical-mineralogical analysis of potentially value-increasing subordinate components and the processability of the commodities.
Erz & Stein offers in cooperation with Dr.-Ing. Axel Eckart (Amden / Switzerland) an integrated geological-mineralogical evaluation and a technological-economical assessment whether the commodity is mineable at a profit. This facilitates an economic feasibility assessment prior to completion of usual cost-intensive and time-consuming exploration campaigns and pre-feasibility and feasibility studies, in particular for smaller mineral deposits.
Dr.-Ing. Axel Eckart provides service in the socially and environmentally responsible management and monitoring of deposit exploration in cooperation with Erz & Stein.